Thursday, October 15, 2009

Soli gor and bro...

2day oso no mood...
at bas diam diam...
go yamcha diam diam...
in skul diam diam...

My fren ask me wat thing oso
"en" "o" " ar" smile smile oni lo
sien at skul but i dun wan out
i scare go out now at outside i c many thing let mi think of u
my heart so confusion

Yesterday i col u
u say u so tired wan slp le
tat time my stomach so pain
i ady all day no eat le when i eat will vomit
now i so hungry but i dun wan eat
after i eat i will vomit than y i nid to eat leh
a gor say me sudah sot liao
i tell a gor the time u leave me i ady sot le

2 day at skul
My Gor=Eason pujuk me
tell me unlucky de thing will over
dun think to much nid be hapi
but i reli cant be hapi now
Soli Gor
i cant do it now
i very miss he


2day my uncle on de radio
i hear the song make me cry and make me scare again
the song is u most like "i know u want me"
be4 i hear tis song i was hapi
becoz tis is de calling tone u using evry time i call u oso will hear the song
but now i so scare to hear is song
the song will make me miss u so much
my best fren=jun lok hug me
pujuk me no cry to much later no leng liao
i scold he : no leng no leng lo
leng oso no use ar no ppl wan me ady
wan leng 4 wat

Soli ar Jun Lok
i reli no mood ar next time belanja u smoke lo
dun angry me o...

2 comments:

  1. haiz. .
    i dam sad adi c u lik dis. .
    dun lik dis lahx. .
    go eat. .
    dun tink bout him adi. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete