Friday, October 16, 2009

i dun wan tis life...

i dun wan the life without u
i hate tis life
i hv many thing wan to ask u
got hu can help me ask???

u still love me???
we still hv chance together???
i wait u will let u hate me anot???
tis is the question i wan to ask u
now i dun noe how to ask u
becoz i scare to hear ur answer

Hong Zai i reli love u so much
i can change all the thing u dun like be the 100% gf u like
i noe i so like cry n always think too much
but i oso worry u oni ar
if u dun like i change lo
Y u still wan leave me alone???
u 4get all the thing u say to me wat the thing u do 4 me
but i still remenber

sori disturd u again
but i reli cant act u like normal friend
friend is no same like couple
i love u like my hubby no a boyfren

Sori i still love u
i will always love u so

No comments:

Post a Comment